Descripción del trabajo
SANDEMANs NEW Europe is a dynamic international tourism company operating in 20 cities around Europe, America and the Middle East. Constantly evolving, continually expanding, we are always looking for innovative, enthusiastic, talented new members for our team.
We are currently looking for a Tour Coordinator and Ticket Seller to join our operations team in Prague.
This position is one of the key roles in the company. Tour Coordinators are the first point of contact for our guides and customers and play an essential part in the running of daily operations. Working as a Tour Coordinator heavily involves being outdoors, coordinating the start of our daily walking tours, interacting with travellers from around the world and working closely with guides to ensure the smooth organisation of the daily tours offered in the city.
We look for candidates who are confident and organised, who can work well under pressure and are friendly and 100% customer-focused. Ideally, candidates should have customer service experience (promoting experience a plus) before applying, but exceptions will be made for the right person with the right attitude and drive.
The role is a junior position which frequently leads to further career development within the organisation, usually in a different city in our network, so it’s a perfect starting point for a career in international tourism. It can also be combined with giving Beer Tours in English and/or Spanish several times a week.
• The opportunity to work in a very international and communicative environment
• Everyone is an essential part of a team
• We value personal and professional development within the company
• Flat hierarchy which allows quick decision-making
- Currently in Prague
- Speak English & Spanish fluently
- Able to work 30-35 hours a week, including a minimum of two weekends per month and some public holidays
- Be organized, proactive, and efficient, and have a strong sense of leadership
- Have previous customer facing & cash-handling experience
- Have computer literacy, especially Excel
- Right to work in EU
Interested? Send us your application: